School Holidays April 4, 5, 11 & 12 (Tuesday and Wednesday each week)
9am-4pm each day and a maximum of 8 riders per day.
Located in Riddells Creek
Each rider will ride and care for their pony throughout the day. The riders’ day will begin with catching and grooming their horse/ pony and preparing for the first ridden session.
- 9-10am Catch, groom, tack up
- 10-11am First ridden session
- 11-12pm Untack and feed/water
- 12-12:30 Lunch for riders
- 12:30-1:30 Theory session
- 1:30-2pm Tack up for second ride
- 2-3pm Second ridden session
- 3-4pm Untack and pack up.
If you are unable to pick up your child at 4pm please let us know – there are generally lots of chores around the barn and we always welcome a bit of extra help.
Payments are required to secure a spot – $110 per rider per day